We are centrally located on the vibrant South Coast of Barbados on the road between St. Lawrence Gap and Bridgetown, both five minutes away by bus or car.
The following attractions and services are available within 5 minutes walk of Rosebank Apartments:
- Beaches: Rosebank Apartments is located across the road from the south coast beach. Guests may take the short stroll east along this beach to the popular Accra beach. Here chairs, umbrellas, food and drinks are available from the beach vending suppliers. Or alternatively you may stroll west towards the Hastings esplanade.
- Restaurants: Numerous options are available within a few minutes walk from Rosebank apartments, from fast food, to casual dining and fine dining.
- Bars and Night life: A number of bars are available along the south coast. Nearby the popular Blue Bench bar and Bistro, The Carib Beach Bar, Club Extreme, Harbour Lights and numerous options in the St Lawrence Gap.
- Supermarket: A 99 convenience store is available within a couple of hundred yards. In addition there is a large supermarket close by with a shuttle service.
- Banks: A number of banks are located within walking distance.
- Shopping: Just around the corner is Hastings and Quayside Malls. The capital Bridgetown is easily accessible by bus.
- Sports Bars: The popular Bubba’s Sports Bar is two minutes walk away so you need not miss any of your favourite sporting events.
- Golf: Barbados has a number of Golf courses. The closest course is Rockley which is located 5 mins drive away.
- Catamaran/ Boat tours: the majority of these depart from Bridgetown which is easily accessible via the south coast.